1. Sand surface using large pad sander available at most rental outlets or building supply stores (coarse grit).
2. Wash with T.S.P General Household Cleaner and rinse well.
3. Follow steps 2 thru 6 as above.
4. Apply concrete stain or epoxy concrete paint.
5. Where car tires are resting, place rubber matting.
Preparing concrete for painting or staining
1. Wash with Muriatic Acid 2/3 water, 1/3 acid.
2. Puddle out on surface and spread with broom. Allow to sit for 5 to 15 minutes. A foaming action will occur.
3. Scrub with stiff bristle brush.
4. Rinse well with hose.
5. Note: do not do this project in bright hot sunshine.
6. Apply concrete stain or clear solvent based concrete sealer (penetrating type).
1: Wash with Bio-Wash Simple Wash available at most building supply stores.
2. Follow steps 2 thru 6 as above.