If your wallpaper is coming apart at the seams, I’ll show you how to fix it. Coming up next.
1. If you have wallpaper that’s literally coming apart at the seams, don’t worry. I can show you how to fix it.
2. Use a soft paintbrush to brush away any dust that may have settled into the split. This could keep your repair from holding.
3. Mix a small amount of wallpaper adhesive and use a clean paintbrush to apply the glue to the back of the seam.
4. Take a damp sponge and smooth from one side toward the seam flattening as you work. Rinse the sponge and use a downward stroke to clear away any excess adhesive.
5. Repeat the process for the other side of the repair. Once both sides are flat, run the sponge up and down the seam to clear away any excess from the seam as well as any that may have been left on the wall covering itself.
6. Let the repair sit for about fifteen minutes or so to allow the adhesive to set up. Then use a dowel, a squeegee or a putty knife to do a final smoothing and flattening of the repair.