Wallpaper can add a lot of character to a space, but like anything else sometimes there are problems. Well, I can show you how to fix them.
1. For crayon or wax marks on wallpaper, aim your hairdryer on the spot to soften the wax and then wipe it away with a paper towel.
2. Or, try holding a few paper towels over the spot and running a hot iron over them. The heat will transfer the wax to the towels. Just be careful not to burn your fingers.
3. For a grease stain on your wallpaper, grab the baby powder. Rub it into the spot, and let it sit for a little while then brush it away with a soft paintbrush.
4. If you’re wary about hanging pictures on your wallpaper, try this: Cut an “X” into the paper with a sharp utility knife. Carefully peel back the four flaps you’ve created and drive the nail into the wall under the paper. Then if you ever need to move the picture you can simply glue the flaps back in place.
5. Just remember to test any cleaning solution in a hidden spot first to make sure you’re not going to damage your wallpaper.